Next event: PSSOM Jingle Mingle at TPA on December 2nd!
Check in is at the discretion of the hotel. Please check your reservation. Pre parties usually are 4:30-6:30pm.
The meet and Greet starts at 8 pm.
If you purchased a event ticket, you may also attend the pre-party at the hotel and the after party
Some important points of information for you so that we can have a swinging' and rockin' night!
Single men must be approved by an administrator and/or be sponsored by a couple in order to attend. Please email us for confirmation.
Single women must be approved by an administrator and/or be sponsored by a couple in order to attend. Please email us for confirmation.
NO PHOTOS IN THE M & G ROOM NOR THE PARTY FLOOR HALLWAY! - IF you are behind closed doors you may take photos - obtain permission From each guest before snapping those pictures!!
Wristbands are required for the meet and greet and the after party. You must check in at the meet and greet to get one. Anyone without a wristband will be removed from the party wing and the meet and greet. Security will not let you on the party floor without a wrist band after 9pm even if you have a hotel room on the floor.
In order to preserve our reputation and to continue to have banging parties, we respectfully ask our guests to understand and follow the PSSOM code of respect for our members and our hosts:
· The hotel and the meet and greet have “vanilla” guests in the area, so keep yourselves appropriately covered when moving through common areas (bathrooms, lobby, parking area, hallway, elevators)
· BYOB in your rooms and the party wing only
· Do NOT discuss our event with strangers, hotel guests, or hotel employees.
· As with any hotel stay, the hotel will charge YOU for damages including smoke, burns, broken items or unusually soiled items.
No drugs of any type. No smoking or vaping of medical marijuana in the hotel.
Please follow standard swinger etiquette:
· Be friendly and polite and open to meeting new people
· An open or propped open door is an invitation to watch ONLY. Please ask and receive permission before initiating any contact.
· If you want privacy, please fully close your door. Doors that are propped open will be assumed to be open.
· Event only guests may not enter anyone’s room without permission.
· NO MEANS NO!
· If you notice anyone not following the rules, please let us know (Debbie and/or security)
**Zero tolerance for anyone not following the rules. You will be asked to leave without refund for the event or the room. **
Most of all let’s Have Fun! Let us know if you have any other questions!